Our office, with many years of experience in the field of IT law, provides proxy, consultancy and training services regarding criminal investigations, cases related to cybercrimes, protection of intellectual property rights on software and hardware and furnishing relevant agreements.
Our office provides effective and qualified legal services, either in pre-trial interviews and in-court attorneyship, regarding cybercrime investigations and cases and also private law cases in the field of IT Law.
Many crimes such as unauthorized access to the information system, blocking the information system, unauthorized intervention in the information system and the crimes committed on the data in the system, crimes committed on the bank or credit card, malicious software, unlawful monitoring of traffic data, and information-mediated insults, threats, theft, fraud, and crimes against personal data can be counted in the field of IT law. In addition, unauthorized copying of computer programs, the use of unlicensed programs, and non-copyrighted publications on the Internet are also criminal conflicts which require expertise in IT law.
You can obtain effective legal services from our expert attorneys in criminal law and IT Law in the investigations and criminal cases in which you are the victim or the actor of these crimes.
In addition, our office provides qualified legal services in declaratory and compensation actions for unlawful acts on information, in actions for forfeiture due to copyright infringement regarding copying software and computer programs, the use of unlicensed computer programs and in compensation actions regarding publications violating personal rights in the field of IT Law.
Our Office is expert in all day-to-day businesses of companies operating in the field of IT and agreements regarding IT of all companies and provides services starting from negotiation to execution of software agreements for work, license agreements, maintenance and development agreements, know-how agreements, penetration agreements and so forth.
Our office, with expert attorneys in IT Law and academics or consultants working in the field of IT, provides training and consultancy services basically in IT law, cybercrimes, collection of digital (electronic) evidence, search and seizure of computers and computer forensics, banking crimes, criminal liability arising from company audit, computer use in the workplace, content removal from the Internet and social media management, cybersecurity and legal and technical protection against cybercrimes, artificial intelligence, protection of personal data, IT agreements and violation of intellectual property rights in IT environment and protection methods to the companies and public institutions in need.
To being a subject of the criminal law for a person begins with the application for a criminal investigation before the pu
To being a subject of the criminal law for a person begins with the application for a criminal investigation before the public prosecutor as a victim of a crime or initiation of a criminal investigation as a suspect of a crime.In this process, there may be many legal measures which directly affect the rights and freedoms of the person, from the collection of evidence by law enforcement agencies to the implementation of protection measures such as detention, arrest, search, conviction and judicial control.
It is vital for the process to be carried out meticulously by an expert in criminal law, and for the persons to be represented diligently before judicial authorities and to use criminal procedural provisions properly, within the given periods, in order to protect the rights of the persons and to have the criminals punished by eliminating the victimhood in terms of complainant and the favorable provisions applied effectively in terms of the suspect or the defendant.
Our office, with the lawyers with many years of litigation experience in the field of Criminal Law and academic competency, provides legal services either in the criminal proceedings, such as detention, search and seizure, taking statements, arrest or provides proxy services in criminal cases.
Our Office, along with the conventional crimes such as, voluntary manslaughter, felonious injury, threat, defamation, larceny, swindling, embezzlement, sexual abuse, provides qualified legal services in the fields requiring special expertise such as;
• cyber crimes,
• sports crimes,
• financial crimes,
• press crimes,
• medical crimes,
• construction crimes,
• tender crimes
Our firm provides qualified legal services in the field of Sports Law, with its expert lawyers, to sports clubs, athletes
Our firm provides qualified legal services in the field of Sports Law, with its expert lawyers, to sports clubs, athletes and individuals active in the field of sports within the scope hereinbelow;
• Criminal cases related to sports law (match-fixing, incentive bonus, athletic injuries and crimes committed in sports),
• Legal processes to be carried out against sanctions such as stadium bans and bans from the match and fines related to them,
• Representation of persons in arbitration proceedings to be held before Football Federation of Turkey and Sports General Directorate Arbitration Board regarding decisions of federations against sports clubs, athletes, technical and administrative staff,
• Attorneyship and pursuance services before the Dispute Resolution Board and judicial authorities related to the collection of contractual receivables,
• Preparation of contracts in between athletes, technical staff, player representatives and sports clubs, conducting contract negotiations and resolution of disputes arising from these agreements,
• Dispute resolution regarding transfers,
• Legal processes to be carried out against sanctions regarding doping use,
• Preparation of trademark, license and advertisement contracts regarding sports activities and related conflicts,
• Training services for sports clubs and public institutions at different levels on demand.
eSports, which has its own rules, relations and publishing business furnished, has a rapidly developing industry and containing IT and IP Law and Sports Law dynamics in itself, has gained significant place either in Turkey or in the world, recently, is an area requiring not only experts having full knowledge of legal dimensions, but also of technical (game) parts.
Our Office, with its lawyers holding seminars and trainings with long-term practice in this field, provide a wide range of legal services within the scope hereinbelow;
• Conducting contract negotiations between eSports clubs and players, preparation of contracts and resolution of disputes arising from such agreements,
• Obtaining eSports player licenses,
• Resolution of disputes regarding eSports players’ labour, social security and other rights,
• Resolution of disputes arising from sponsorship, publishing and so forth regarding tournament organization,
• Protection of rights and representation of eSports players and clubs either before institutions organizing tournaments or before administrative and judicial authorities,
• Carrying out objection and lawsuit processes regarding the disciplinary sanctions imposed to eSports players and clubs,
• Representation of eSports players and clubs in all disputes between eSports players and clubs,
• Representing of eSports players and eSports clubs before the Turkish eSports Federation,
• Consultancy and training services for eSports players, game companies, game platforms, player agencies and all related institutions and organizations.
Intellectual Property Law
Intellectual Property Law
Our Office, with its expert lawyers, provides legal services to its clients for protection of intellectual property rights
Our Office, with its expert lawyers, provides legal services to its clients for protection of intellectual property rights particulary related to software and hardware, copyrights, trademarks, patents, industrial designs, utility models and also;
• Provides legal consultancy for registration and protection of the products developed by clients,
• Assists clients with application and registration processes regarding trademarks, patents, industrial designs, utility models, before Turkish Patent and Trademark Office,
• Conducts and follows-up registiration process of domain name,
• Advice clients in case of any breach or threat of breach related to trademarks, patents, design or intellectual property rights of clients and assists clients with taking legal action, stopping breach and following-up objection and litigation processes,
• Monitors unjust registration requests which may violate the rights of clients and taking relevant legal actions,
• Carries out negotiations with other parties both in application and litigation processes in order to protect the clients,
• Provides assistance in order to protect clients’ rights in legal proceedings initiated against the use of unlicensed software and programs,
• Assists clients both in civil and criminal actions related to trademarks, patents, industrial designs and intellectual property.
Foreigners and Citizenship Law
Foreigners and Citizenship Law
Our office provides legal assistance in the field of Foreigners and Citizenship Law for non-Turkish for foreign natio
Our office provides legal assistance in the field of Foreigners and Citizenship Law for non-Turkish for foreign national clients,
• For the acquisition of Turkish Citizenship,
• For obtaining the residence permit, work permit, family residency permit, educational visa and extension for such permits,
• For applications before governmental institutions and following-up,
• During negotiations with relevant public institutions and competent authorities in Turkey regarding the extradition of criminals, deportation, extradition and etc.
• In administrative investigations, actions and criminal proceedings.
Our Office, both with its team in İstanbul and co-workers in Ankara expert in labor law, supports clients in actions for r
Our Office, both with its team in İstanbul and co-workers in Ankara expert in labor law, supports clients in actions for reemployment, recovery of labor claims, compensation, liability of occupational accident and etc., provides effective and qualified advocacy services in litigation and mediation processes regarding labor law; and provides legal consultancy services in preparation of labour law agreements, workplace regulations, mutual termination agreements and in negotiations for occupational accidents, termination of labour law agreements to both employers and employees.
Our Office, provides legal assistance for the operations of general assembly, company establishment and preparation and re
Our Office, provides legal assistance for the operations of general assembly, company establishment and preparation and revision of articles of association; registration before trade registry, share transfer, annulment of general assembly resolutions, preparation of shareholders’ agreement, merger and acquisition processes, preparation of legal due diligence, checking account, lease, distributorship, loan, sales and purchase agreements and related commercial cases and all other services regarding companies.
Additionally, our office provides advanced litigation services for commercial disputes such as actions for debt, compensation and unfair competition.
Our Office, with experience of many years in this field, provides effective legal services in negotiation and settlement s
Our Office, with experience of many years in this field, provides effective legal services in negotiation and settlement stages of contested and uncontested divorce in order to assert its clients’ rights. Additionally, we provide qualified legal services in many areas of family law such as,
• alimony payments, pecuniary and non-pecuniary compensation,
• parental custody and modification of custody,
• liquidation of marital property,
• establishment and dismissal of paternity,
• preparation of premarital agreements,
• legal adoption,
• recognition and enforcement of foreign judgements for divorce or other related matters before Turkish Courts.
Real Estate and Zoning Law
Real Estate and Zoning Law
Our Office, with its experience in construction and real estate sectors, provides legal services to both real persons and
Our Office, with its experience in construction and real estate sectors, provides legal services to both real persons and legal entities, for negotiation and consultancy in preparation of zoning plans, preparation of construction projects in accordance with the law, obtaining construction permits and other certificates in accordance with relevant regulations, management of construction processes pursuant to the laws and regulations, preparation of sale and lease agreements in terms of real estate, preparation of management plan in accordance with the Property Law and performance of other liabilities and provides litigation services in actions for annulment of zoning plans and follows all relevant preceedings before courts and administrative authorities.
Our office, with its academic competence and experience in this field, provides extensive legal and litigation services su
Our office, with its academic competence and experience in this field, provides extensive legal and litigation services such as submission of written opinion and defense in actions for annulments for all kind of unlawful administrative acts, actions for full remedy filed in order for compensation of pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages arising out of such administrative acts, disciplinary investigations to be carried out before administrative committees, administrative complaints and other legal processes to be carried out against administrative personnel and defending its clients in hearings held before administrative and tax courts, regional administrative courts and council of state or disciplinary board.
Our Office, in terms of inheritance law, both regarding disposition before death and disputes after death, offers a wide r
Our Office, in terms of inheritance law, both regarding disposition before death and disputes after death, offers a wide range of effective legal services, such as preparation of inheritance agreements and partition of inheritance agreements, collocation of testament and required arrangements before the notary public, obtaining certificate of inheritance, carrying out necessary procedures for disclamation of inheritance, revocation of testament and following up abatement of actions, actions for inheritance, actions for renunciation of inheritance and also cancellation of transactions based on collusion of testator.
Media and Press Law
Media and Press Law
Our Office provides effective legal services, in all areas of media and press law, for criminal actions and actions for no
Our Office provides effective legal services, in all areas of media and press law, for criminal actions and actions for non-pecuniary damages based on unjust acts executed through visual, audial and written media as well as social media, preparation and response and retraction texts against attacks made through press and following up of related disputes, taking legal measures regarding printed and visual media, content removal and access denial in terms of streaming.
Actions relating to medical law disputes, which are also known as medical malpractice actions, are quite complex, spec
Actions relating to medical law disputes, which are also known as medical malpractice actions, are quite complex, specialization required and thus significant proceedings, since both legal and technical expertise needed, must be handled by lawyers who have a command of civil and public law, and who are able to ascertain medical consequences of a medical intervention.
Our Office, with its team both expert in compensation law and criminal law consisting of lawyers with academic competence and professional experience, provides an effective and qualified legal service to its clients, during the negotiation, pre-litigation and litigation stages of actions for pecuniary and non-pecuniary compensation and criminal law cases to be filed against medical institutions or physicians, related to treatment methods applied to patients, physical injury, wound or death caused by examination or surgical interventions; and also provides services regarding follow-up of compensation and criminal proceedings arising from the actions of other health care professionals.